Post a Property

If you are interested in renting to a Section 8 voucher holder through Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority, please contact Marissa Blake by telephone at 304-348-6451, ext. 258 or by email at to list your property.  Your listing must include the following:

  1. The property address
  2. The proposed rent amount
  3. The number of bedrooms
  4. Your contact information (telephone numbers, e-mail address)

Your unit will be posted for sixty (60) days or until you inform Marissa Blake that it has been rented.

top | home | public housing | rental assistance | landlords | forms | housing history | contact us